Monday, August 4, 2014

the beginning of the end

DSC01574 Today is my last first day of classroom school....EVER. It was surprising to me how fast first year ended, so my plan for this school year is to treasure the last year of "free time" - this will be the last time when I have control over most hours of my day. After that, good bye self-made schedule! 

We are starting school with GI, which was my favorite section in anatomy last year so I'm excited to learn about it more in depth. I'm still continuing with my bone research, and I may also work as an anatomy TA, so this is going to be a busy fall semester!  
DSC01547

DSC01561
Skirt: Anthro via eBay [similar below]
Necklace: Forever 21 [exact]
Belt: Gap [exact]
Watch: Michael Kors [exact]
Shoes: Banana Republic [save | exact]
Purse: Kate Spade [similar]
Nails: Essie [exact]
DSC01554
DSC01555
DSC01588
all my favorite ladies :)

P.S. I was recently interviewed by Abby - check it out here!