Wednesday, October 15, 2014

how to wear a blanket scarf: for work and for play (+video)

how to wear a blanket scarf and by work I mean school and by play I mean the library, but really who's counting. Do I feel like a slight blogging cliche by wearing my blanket-like scarf all the time? Yes, but:


Okay but really, I've been loving this scarf and wearing it almost every day - one of my classmates has it too so we are twinning most days :) It's just so dang cozy and comfy and warm. It actually was out of stock for a few days when it first came out, but it's back online now if anyone wanted to pick one up for yourself (or as a Christmas present, which someone told me they did on Instagram, which is so smart!). There's a little video at the bottom of the post showing you how I "tie" my scarf, even though it's not really evening tying it so much as stuffing it together ;)

tips for tying a blanket scarf
target oversized plaid scarf
what to wear with a blanket scarf
Shirt: J.Crew [exact]
Scarf: Target [exact]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Belt: Madewell [very similar on sale]
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Watch: Michael Kors [exact in rose gold @25% off]
Earrings: eBay [exact]
Bag: Kate Spade [similar]
different ways of wearing an oversized scarf
slight switch for the library in my Boden tee, Gap ponte pants and Sperrys 
casual way of wearing a blanket scarf