Monday, December 1, 2014

switcheroo

easy work look: blouse, scarf, skinny pants Remember how everything was covered in snow last week? Thanks to a couple of 50+ days, the snow is now gone (forever!....just kidding) and we're back to beautiful weather. I'm sure this little switcheroo won't last long, but boy am I thrilled the warmer weather is here for just a few more days!

Another switcheroo is the outfit I had planned on wearing this day. Since I have another move coming up at the end of May, and that move will lead to probably having to share a closet with a boy, I've been slowly going through my clothes again. I've been pulling out items I haven't worn since I moved here, and putting them on the hook right next to my closet. I leave it front and center for about a week, and if I'm still not reaching for it, it goes into the donate pile. I had this shirt I bought a few years ago out and while in theory I would like it (black, white, geometric), I tried wearing it several different ways and it just didn't feel right anymore, so into the donate pile it went.

My mom and little sister went through my donate pile and took what they were interested in. My mom ended up taking the shirt, and I know she'll wear the hell out of it. Plus if I ever miss it, I can just go borrow it ;)

DSC05361 DSC05284
DSC05324
Blouse: Loft [similar]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Scarf: H&M [similar]
Belt: Everlane [exact]
Watch: Michael Kors [save | exact]
Shoes: Tory Burch [save | exact]
DSC05293
DSC05297

P.S. Cyber Monday is in full swing. Here are just a few of the best sales ;)