Wednesday, March 25, 2015

on wednesdays we wear pink

bow blouse and leopard flats

I think I fell into a bit of a neutrals hole this past year - looking back at past budget posts, I almost exclusively purchased black, white, grey, or tan. I feel more comfortable in these colors as I find it easier to mix and match items, but sometimes you need a pink shirt just to mix it up a little bit. 

On a different note, Jessica featured me yesterday in her first installment of blogger style files - you can read our little mad lib here!
loft bow-neck-blouse
DSC08386
DSC08413
Blouse: Loft [exact]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Belt: Gap [similar]
Shoes: Madewell [exact]
DSC08358
Loft's newest arrivals are so pretty - it really has become my favorite store! Here are a few I have my eye on currently - I'm definitely ordering the chambray blazer during the next great sale, and I may order the coral dress to see if it's a possibility for one of the FIVE weddings I'm going to this summer. Luckily there isn't a lot of overlap between guests, so I can wear one dress to several weddings. 
one | two three