Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4x4: spring bags on sale

shopbop bag sale
bright red: clutch | cross body | bucket bag 
blush: clutch | cross body [dream bag] | bucket bag
striped: clutch [so cute] | cross body | bucket bag

Today is the start of the Shopbop Friends + Family event, where everything is 25% off with code SPRING25 (some exclusions apply). Shopbop only has a few sales a year, and I think this is the best one of all because there is no minimum like some of their other sales. Their bag selection is really wonderful, and I had such a hard time narrowing down some of my picks, so I figured a little chart would help :)

I've been eyeing up their crossbody options lately because I still don't have a cognac one, and it's really the leather color I wear the most. I've decided to finally order this one as it's a classic shape and only has a small logo on it, which is what I prefer. I also added this pair of flattering jeans to my order as I've heard great things about their "sculpting" powers - I'll let you know if they are magical as they promise!

Please note that Shopbop is a sponsor of Franish and while I was asked to share this sale with you, all opinions of those beautiful bags above are my own. Happy shopping!