Thursday, May 7, 2015

400

spring date outfit: striped dress with jean jacket Today our school had us take two practice exams in a row, to simulate the actual test day. Since our exam is exactly two weeks from today (eek!), it was good to get the experience of doing 400 questions in one day, but it was soooo tiring. All I wanted to do afterwards was sleep (...and drink). Instead we went and played at the dog park (it was so beautiful out!), got iced coffees, and then CR and I went out for a quick dinner...before sitting back at our desks to look over all the things we didn't know earlier today.

I stopped by Kohl's the other day to return a few items that didn't work out for me (this maxi was too short on me, unfortunately), when I saw a few pieces of the Milly collection left on the racks, so of course I had to get that striped dress I mentioned. I just think it's so cute! It's a nice and light weight, which makes it perfect both for quick nights out or as a cover up later this summer. It does run on the shorter end of what I prefer for dresses, but sometimes you need just to show a little thigh ;)
MILLY for DesigNation Striped T-Shirt Dress
Paige Denim 'Heidi' Classic Denim Jacket
Kendra Scott 'Owen' Stone Ring; Michael Kors Large Runway Watch
Dress: c/o Kohls [exact]
Jacket: Paige c/o Nordstrom [similar]
Bag: Madewell [save | exact]
Shoes: Banana Republic [exact]
Belt: Gap [very similar]
Watch: Michael Kors [exact]
Ring: Kendra Scott c/o Nordstrom [exact]
DSC09930
DSC09921