Wednesday, July 1, 2015

try not to faint

DSC07435 By the time you read this, I will probably have already passed out during my first surgery today. You guys, I'm so nervous! The last time I scrubbed in on a surgery (the summer before starting school), I totally fainted...so lets hope that is not the case this time around (although I have a feeling it will be). 

Okay, enough boring school talk. Lets talk about my new blouse that I looooooove. It's a bit different from anything else I own and that makes me love it even more. On this day (a few weeks ago when I was still on family medicine), I wore it over a longer white tank top for a layered look, and I can't wait for it to cool down so I can wear it with my wool pencil skirts. I also think it'll look great with my white jeans and maybe even with these grey pants I just ordered to try out - see, so many options!

On a side note, lets all appreciate how nice my hair looks here because I went in for a trim two nights ago, and the guy cut 6 inches off. I'm trying (and failing) at not being super upset about this, but I already ordered the biggest bottle of biotin I can find to make it grow back ASAP. Luckily it'll be under a scrub cap for two straight months, so maybe I won't even notice! (but I totally will...).
DSC07472 DSC07435 BR Monogram Drapey Top Blouse: Banana Republic [exact]
Pants: The Limited [similar]
Tank: Express [exact]
Shoes: Tory Burch [exact]
Watch: Michael Kors [save | exact]
Bag: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop [exact]
Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox [code franishxoxo for 1 free month!]
DSC07438

On a side note, Banana Republic just added a bunch of great new items to their sale section, and they are all now an additional 50% off. My favorite is this pink blouse - wouldn't it look so great under a blazer? 

Also worth mentioning that LOFT is currently offering 50% off evvvvvverything in stores. We don't have one close to me, so if you do, please go and try this gingham skirt on for me and report back ;)