Monday, August 24, 2015

baby catching




Today was my first day of my first OB rotation this year (I elected to do OB as part of my "core" rotation as well as my scheduled OB rotation) and I am so excited! Going into medical school, I really thought I was going to go into OB. Over the past two years, I've really tried to stay open minded about all the different specialities out there - it makes it hard on the first day of every rotation when the doctor asks, "So, what do you want to be when you grow up?" but it also makes each rotation more fun because I try to picture myself doing it. Right now, OB is definitely in my top five...but so is emergency, GI, peds, and path. I really have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, but I do know that I'm so ready to catch a baby or two in the next month.

On a completely different, and more sartorial, note, I found some new work pants this weekend! I always come back to The Limited when it comes to pants - for some reason, they always fit me best. I purchased these grey pants, which really are basically the grey version of the pants above. As with all dress pants from The Limited, I have to have my tailor take in the knees, but that's a small price to pay. I would like to eventually also get this bootleg pair of pants too. Maybe next month, as this month's budget is pretty much blowwwwwnnnn.


Blouse: Loft [exact in teal]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Necklace: Forever 21 [save | splurge]
Shoes: Tory Burch [save | spend]
Bag: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop [exact]