Wednesday, August 26, 2015

one year ago today: j.crew ikat dress


My ikat dress remains one of my favorite items in my closet. It's kind of one huge statement piece, but with it's neutral colors and simple shape, I think it can easily be mix and matched. One year ago, I wore it with my former favorite cardigan (RIP) to class, and this year I wore it under a white coat with a simple necklace and other black + gold accessories. Next up: with a blazer! While my dress is no longer available in stores, you can always try on eBay (I found several sizes here), or try this more expensive version if you really love it ;)


Dress: J.Crew [similar]
Necklace: Kendra Scott [exact]
Watch: c/o Larsson & Jennings [exact]
Shoe: Tory Burch [exact]
Purse: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop [save | exact]
P.S. Previous "One Year Ago Today" posts can be found here!