Tuesday, September 22, 2015

denim season

FACTORY MEDIUM MILLER WASH SKINNY JEAN
If there is one thing I miss from my pre-med school life...it's the jeans. I just really love jeans - they are so much more comfortable, versatile, and in my opinion, flattering than dress pants. So when J.Crew Factory offered to let me try out one of their new pairs, I was super excited because...jeans. 

I've had the miller wash skinny jean for a few weeks now, and I'm a bit in love. I find that they run true to size, and stretch out only slightly throughout the day. I went with the 30 inch inseam (they come in 26, 28, and 30) and the classic medium wash - I love that it can both be worn casually (like I did above for a day brunching and going to the zoo), and more dressed up with a button up and blazer. 

On a different note, if you've had your eye on this sole society bag, act quick. I've watched it pop in and out of stock for the past few days! 
DSC09183
'Thalia' Faux Leather Crossbody Bag
DSC09118
Jeans: c/o J.Crew Factory [exact]
Sweater: Joie c/o Zappos [similar]
Bag: Sole Society [exact | slurge]
Shoes: Sperry [exact]
Watch: Michael Kors [save | exact]
DSC09108
DSC09153
The new J.Crew Factory denim collection has a whole line of different styles, from skinnies to flares. My favorite pair is the slightly distressed black skinny jeans - they have just the right about of distressing. J.Crew Factory is currently offering an extra 35% off (code SALEUPGRADE) if you've had your eye on anything!


Disclosure: while I received the pair of jeans for free, I was not paid for this post. I just really love the jeans :)