Wednesday, November 4, 2015

taking my own advice

DSC00142

A couple of weeks ago I said I was going to try wearing more outfits I liked just because I liked them, and not not wear them just because they may look better on someone else. I figured it was time to actually do that! This outfit was inspired by Kimberly - I tried wearing a button-up under this fluffy (so comfy!) turtleneck, but since the sweater is already very thick, it didn't look good. So this is my own version. There are of course things I would change (hello, drop shoulder sweaters. who thought you were a good idea? probably not someone with broad shoulders!) but I also just loved being comfy and cozy and not necessarily worrying about how it could look better.

Baby steps!
DSC00130
DSC00131
DSC00122
Sweater: BB Dakota c/o Shopbop [exact]
Vest: J.Crew Factory [very similar]
Jeans: Uniqlo [exact]
Shoes: Sperry [exact on sale!]
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington [exact]
DSC00115